Friday, August 8, 2008

10 wonderful years of marriage!!

Married for 10 years baby!

I LOVE YOU GARTH

7 comments:

Kim said...

Okay...how did this post already when it is set with Friday's date? Weird! Oh well. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY anyway, you old married farts! Tee hee hee

Audrey said...

Congrats! Hope you have fun in Tulare! You'll have to tell me how that restaurant works out!

christi.higham said...

Wow--that long? Happy Anniversary! How are you guys?

Brenlee Erenberg said...

Happy Anniversary Angie and Garth!
I've loved watching your family grow!You are the best friends I could ask for!I can't believe it's been 10 years!I'm so happy for you!

Amy said...

Hey there! I remember you! do you remember us?? Great to "see you"

The Max Family said...

Angie :)
You need to blog I miss reading all the cute post you do!!! I know life is busy, but miss your posts:)

Kelly Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

The Scotts said...

Hello out there? I'm sure you're busy, but I can't wait to see the next installment of "Life with the Dixons". Please post soon. SOMETHING had to have happened over the last month. Share! Share!

Missing you,
Sarah Scott