Friday, January 16, 2009

Our silly Katy

I had Garth's suits laying on the bed because I was taking then to the cleaners. Katy jumped up on the bed and started smelling the suits. I thought as to why she was doing that and it occured to me that they smelled like Garth. I was right in the middle of doing my makeup so I went back in the bathroom to finish. When I was done with my makeup I went back to check on her and



This is what I foundSilly girl missed her Daddy and she cuddled up with his clothes because they smelled like him.



You are cute Katy

2 comments:

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

Hey Garth and Angie! It's Jason Harrington! You have a cute family! We'll have to exchange phone numbers and catch up. Shoot me your email at jasonrobinharrington@msn.com and we'll invite you on over to our blog.
-Jason

Amz said...

I loved this post...how sweet! How was your trip out here? We are still so sad we missed you...it would have been so fun to see you and catch up. I hope you had a good time and were able to go to the open house