
What cute guys I have in my life. Gerrit woke up to kids yelling outside and didn't know what it was. I told him it was Kid's Day, where kids get to sell news papers to people driving by for $1.00. Gerrit told us he wanted to buy one. Garth said he was so excited to get his paper. He didn't want Garth to take it home, he said he could leave it in his backpack and show his teacher after school so he wouldn't get in trouble. Mrs. Johnston saw how excited he was and took this picture and posted it on the school's web site.




4 comments:
so very cute :) I was wondering if you fell off the blog wagon lol!!!
I hadnt seen any thing posted for so.... long :)
Kelly
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com
hi
Angie!!! I miss you so much, love your blog!! I saw your blog in Clovis 7th page, now we can keep in touch, yay!!! I love you!!
We just love your blog Ang. keep it up!!
Post a Comment