
I know what some of you are thinking!!!
NO...the stork had something else in mind
A new JOB for Garth!
He is leaving the banking business and going to work for Geico. He will be a claims adjuster after about three months of intense training. He leaves on June 14th for San Diego for three weeks. Then if all goes well there he will head to Virginia for four weeks, then back to San Diego for four more weeks. It will be a very long and hard summer for all of us. Garth will miss me...oh and the kids :) so much and we won't know what to do without him here!
There is some good news to all of this training nonsense, the kids and I get to fly out to Virginia and visit him in July. We are excited. This will be the kids first Airplane ride, and a chance to get to see the White House and all the sights of DC. Garth's hotel is only 14 miles from the President's Front Door. We will take a weekend and sightsee. Gerrit has learned a lot about the government in school and with the election last year he knows who President Obama is. It is a good time for a trip like this. I am a little nervous about flying for 8 hours with two kids by myself but it will be wonderful to spend some time with Garth.
I also get to see one of my dear friends from High School while I am there! It will be so much FUN!!!




3 comments:
wow sounds like busy busy for you guys!!! Glad to see you are back on the blog wagon:)
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com
Oh man! A whole summer apart? It'll be rough but I know you guys will make the best of it :) You guys are awesome!! What a cool, new opportunity for your family.
I had no idea your summer was so crazy! Congrats to Garth! That is awesome! I always thought it would be fun to be a claims adjuster. He is probably almost done, but please let me know if I can help you with anything!
Post a Comment