It you ask them how it happened they might say that we totally invaded their nice retreat!
It was funny because I really wanted to camp and when we heard that Keith and Kaleen were camping we called the resort where they had reservations and checked if there were still spots available...then I called and asked Kaleen if she liked us and would be cool with us tagging along. Good thing, she does like us!
It was fun to spend time with them. On Saturday we went to the beach for the day, then Sunday we visited the Mystery Spot. The kids thought it was...a MYSTERY!!! My kids didn't like the feeling you get when you are up in the cabin. I didn't either, it gave me a headache.
The weekend went by WAY to fast for us, it was hard to say goodbye. They were camping through the entire following week. Natalie and Becky were even trying to have Garth catch a bus back home so I could stay the week with the kids. Would have totally gone for it but I had to work too.




No comments:
Post a Comment