Your kiddo's are getting so big ;) Sorry to hear about Emma's health issues, I have a dear friend from middle school who has chron's she is now married and has adopted 3 kids ;) The Max Family
eI know how frustrating health issues can be I found out in 2011 I am type 1 insulin defendant diabetic and then 3 months after that found out I have mid stage progressing Multiple sclerosis so I know the challenges all to well. Karlie is doing very well with her cvid and is 9 yrs old now ;) My many prayers are with your family
I still can't believe at times that I have a dog. I don't even think of her as a dog, just another one of my kids. She has such a fun personality and is so silly. She loves to snuggle with you. I really fell in love with her when I was sick, you know the kind of sick where the husband has to take a day off work so he can take care of you and the kids, I slept all day and Katy was right there beside me keeping me warm. Good Girl Katy.
I still love you Kim, but since I changed my layout I thought the old thank you's didn't fit anymore. I was having trouble reading the posts on my old layout. It is probably my poor eye sight, but black letters on white background is so much easier to see than white letters on black denim background. I would totally love that old background as scrapbook paper!
So the real thank you is still to Kim for starting this blog for me and by keeping me going with all the comments and help
2 comments:
Your kiddo's are getting so big ;) Sorry to hear about Emma's health issues, I have a dear friend from middle school who has chron's she is now married and has adopted 3 kids ;)
The Max Family
eI know how frustrating health issues can be I found out in 2011 I am type 1 insulin defendant diabetic and then 3 months after that found out I have mid stage progressing Multiple sclerosis so I know the challenges all to well. Karlie is doing very well with her cvid and is 9 yrs old now ;) My many prayers are with your family
Post a Comment