
Today we are at Fawn and Careys. We came down to see the girls in their high school musical. I brought the kids and Katy with me (ok, she's a kid!) and we had a nice, crazy, insanely, hectic time--as usual!!!
Garth was soooo great to take over at home so we could come. Fawn took these pics and the play was great! Hard to believe how grown up these Penrod kids are.
Heck, how grown up I am, and my kids. It was so nice to see everyone. My Emma had a rough night and we played the bed swapping game all night. At one point I was on the floor and Emma was in my bed. I tried to get her to lay with me but she cried for about five minutes so I got up to go get her some Motrin thinking that she hurt somewhere and when I got out of the bed she stopped crying. Go figure so Mom was on the floor! I think that she sleep walks...not a good thing. She will wander around the house in the middle of the night, sometimes coming into our room and just looking at me until I wake up. But each time she does it she doesn't talk or acknowledge me. -Weird-
So with not much more than 3 hours of sleep we got up and were headed home at 9:30am. We had to get home and get our house ready for company that night!!! It was a truly crazy 36 hours!
Heck, how grown up I am, and my kids. It was so nice to see everyone. My Emma had a rough night and we played the bed swapping game all night. At one point I was on the floor and Emma was in my bed. I tried to get her to lay with me but she cried for about five minutes so I got up to go get her some Motrin thinking that she hurt somewhere and when I got out of the bed she stopped crying. Go figure so Mom was on the floor! I think that she sleep walks...not a good thing. She will wander around the house in the middle of the night, sometimes coming into our room and just looking at me until I wake up. But each time she does it she doesn't talk or acknowledge me. -Weird-So with not much more than 3 hours of sleep we got up and were headed home at 9:30am. We had to get home and get our house ready for company that night!!! It was a truly crazy 36 hours!




1 comment:
Hey hey!! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment