Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3-30-2010 Emma's first haircut!!!


6 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

holy cow, her hair was sooo long and beautiful. I have cut Maddie's hair quite a few times. Lookin' good Emma!

Fawn said...

She is so beautiful Angie! Sorry I've been incognito. It was crazy here with Corinne's party, and I've been feeling kind of sick so that hasn't helped. It's a long story, but I will try and call in the next day or two to fill you in. I still think her hair is long--even after the haircut! She's growing up too fast!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

All that beautiful, long hair! She is adorable Angie. What great kids you have :)

Annette Dawn said...

she has barbie hair! Her hair is so beautiful, and it looks so great short! or shorter, its not even short :p

The Max Family said...

Her hair has grown so long!!! We to recently cut Karlie long hair but hers was bitter sweet. She is taking an added med for her disease and its a chemo drug that thins her hair so we decided the shortin back long around the chin line look. I cried but she looks cuteand is almost 7 so I can keep her the baby hair duo for every lol :)Emma's hair is adorable:)

LaPrincipessa ❤ said...

Your daughter is beautiful ... congratulations!! :-) smile