Gerrit got two awards today at school. His Principal, Mrs. Erickson came into the class and handed out the awards for ABC's and the 123 club. Gerrit was so excited. After the awards were handed out the kids sang to the parents. Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up. Man I did my best not to cry. Here is my little guy about to leave Kindergarten and start 1st grade. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU GERRIT!!!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
ABC..easy as 123!
Gerrit got two awards today at school. His Principal, Mrs. Erickson came into the class and handed out the awards for ABC's and the 123 club. Gerrit was so excited. After the awards were handed out the kids sang to the parents. Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up. Man I did my best not to cry. Here is my little guy about to leave Kindergarten and start 1st grade. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU GERRIT!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't beleive Gerrit is starting Grade 1!Congratulations Gerrit on your awards!I am so proud of you and I always will be.You're my hero Gerrit just like I've always told you!That song by Josh Grobin makes me cry everytime I hear it.Now I'll cry even more because I'll be thinking how much Gerrit has grown up.You are my super hero and i love you so much!
Post a Comment