skip to main | skip to sidebar

Memories in the Making

Living to cherish the sweet moments of life ---Dixon Family Blog---

Monday, June 16, 2008

Cookies!



Natalie was down for a week and a half and one afternoon the kids wanted to make cookies. Natalie said she would help them. What a sweetie! They had fun pouring in the ingredients and watching the mixer go fast! But thier favorite part of course was eating some cookie dough before the cookies were put into the oven. Yum Yum!!
Posted by Angie at 11:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (47)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (10)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (80)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ▼  June (19)
      • GANG REUNION 2008
      • WEDDING INVITATIONS!!!
      • Cookies!
      • Cute Bug
      • Fun in the sun
      • Girl's day out
      • Emma's cute sayings
      • Swimming at the Richardson's
      • STOP FOUR--Keith and Kaleen's
      • STOP THREE--Aunt Wendy's house
      • --STOP TWO--Grandma's house
      • Our weekend--STOP ONE-- The Dunn's
      • June 6-9th ONE CRAZY WEEKEND!!!
      • Washing the truck
      • Emma get in the bath!
      • Our pour Katy
      • Row Your Boat
      • Katy's Hair Cut
      • I WENT PEE-PEE ON THE TOILET!!!
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)

What a Cute Couple!

What a Cute Couple!
Yeah Baby!

The Dixon Family

My photo
Angie
Welcome to the Dixon Family Blog. We wanted a place for all our family and friends to see what we have been up to and how fast the kids are growing.
View my complete profile

Gerrit James Dixon

Gerrit James Dixon

Emma Lee Dixon

Emma Lee Dixon

Our cute third child...

Our cute third child...
Katy
I still can't believe at times that I have a dog. I don't even think of her as a dog, just another one of my kids. She has such a fun personality and is so silly. She loves to snuggle with you. I really fell in love with her when I was sick, you know the kind of sick where the husband has to take a day off work so he can take care of you and the kids, I slept all day and Katy was right there beside me keeping me warm. Good Girl Katy.

MY PEEPS!

  • Abby and Josh Tomell
  • Amy and Mike Rush
  • Audrey Foster
  • Clovis 7th Ward
  • Evan's
  • Penrod's
  • Warren's - Eric
  • Warren's - Kim

Thank You Thank You

I still love you Kim, but since I changed my layout I thought the old thank you's didn't fit anymore. I was having trouble reading the posts on my old layout. It is probably my poor eye sight, but black letters on white background is so much easier to see than white letters on black denim background. I would totally love that old background as scrapbook paper!

So the real thank you is still to Kim for starting this blog for me and by keeping me going with all the comments and help

THANKS KIM!
 

Special Days Ahead!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker