Sunday, June 1, 2008

Katy's Hair Cut

-BEFORE-

This is a picture of Katy after Garth and I cut her hair!!! I don't know what I was thinking when Garth said let's try to cut her hair ourselves. Over and hour and a half later and hair EVERYWHERE, the kids screaming at each other, one in the bath and one in the shower, we decided that it was totally worth the money to have her groomed and clipped at the vet's. We will be picking up hair in the backyard for weeks and I don't know if we will ever be able to wear those clothes again. :) But I think we did a decent job on her cut. Man she is cute!

-AFTER-
IS THIS THE SAME DOG?

2 comments:

Brenlee Erenberg said...

I think you did a great job
on Katy's haircut!!!!She is so
cute!I used to cut my little doggie Tyler's hair by myself!and it always turned out pretty good!

Audrey said...

too cute Angie! Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?