Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cute Bug

Ok so I am a little behind on blogging. I haven't had the time to sit and post so check back and there will be some catch up ones that I post hopefully in the next few days.

But in the meantime I had to write this or I would forget.

We were all walking into church this morning and Emma saw a rollie pollie in the parking lot. She turns to Garth and says, " Daddy look, a bug! Awe cute bug!" And with that she stomps on it!!! And says, "Bye Bye bug!" Only Emma!!!

3 comments:

Just Ellyn said...

Oh my gosh how totally funny! Aren't kids great? Thanks Angie for posting this stuff. I hate to miss out on things all the way up here in Oregon. BTW, when are you coming to visit??? The weather is so nice this week. Low to mid 70s with sun! :)

Brenlee Erenberg said...

Emma is so funny!What a nut!
That is too cute of a story!
I've told all my friends and family.I sure do love you Emma!

Fawn said...

Where does that kid come from? Did you do that as a child? Somehow I can't picture it, but I can picture Eric doing that!! Are you liking the blog???