When we went to BTB (Break the Barriers) to sign Gerrit up for TKD Emma saw the gymnastics and went crazy with excitement. I inquired and they had to be three to start Gymnastics, but they could start dance at two. We singed her up for that. Gerrit has TKD from 4-5 and Emma has dance from 5-5:45pm. I ha to keep Emma happy for that first hour and it was tough because she wanted to go to her class. 
Emma watching Gerrit throught the window
When it was finally her turn she ran right in and did her thing. She looked so cute out there in her balet leotard and skirt. She had a hard time at first listening to the teacher, but I know she will get the hang of it soon and she is having so much fun with it.
Emma with her pom poms and tap shoes
Sorry the pictures are so bad. The lights were off in the waiting room and I was shooting through glass.




1 comment:
Emma I'm so proud of you!a natural little dancer!You look so cute dancing!I am happy you are enjoying dancing and having fun.You are so adorable Emma!
Post a Comment