We had our friends, Jamie, Addie and Melody over for a visit Wednesday night. We were all going to go for a walk around the neighborhood so Gerrit could see where Mrs. Johnston lives. Before we left the kids were playing and Emma was pushing Melody around in her toy stroller. Jamie and I thought it was cute and I went for the camera. Gerrit and Addie said they would announce the video . Gerrit did a great job announcing the girls. The two younger girls however didn't know what to do. Melody got up and walked into the kids room and Emma just starred at the camera. Luckly Addie was quick on her feet and ended what was sure to be a snorer! News anchor...I will put that in the running for jobs in Gerrit's future! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You have a beautiful family, Angie!
Tyler and I were just talking about you and Garth the other day. Pretty cool to find out you have a blog, too.
Hopefully now we can keep in touch!
We have a little girl, Livia who's 4, and a little boy, Thomas, who's almost 3. And a baby boy due in January... we haven't come up with a name yet! AND we moved to PA almost 2 years ago.
Are you guys still in Modesto?
Miss that place!
Hope all is well and love to catch up!
Tyler and Jana Harrington
Post a Comment