For the adults?!?
That's right the adults. Garth and I started TKD at BTB. It is a lot of fun and we are totally excited! We go for out date night and beat each other up! JK- but we do get to kick and punch things.
I am excited because we are learning the forms that Gerrit is learning and we can help each other out and hopefully test to yellow belt as a family. We can help Gerrit out at home so he will learn them faster and progress in his belts faster too.
We went to dinner and Garth was showing Gerrit different forms and kicks and Gerrit was naming them and showing Garth a thing or two also. What a fun family activity! We have to wait till Emma's 6 then it will be a true family sport.
We learned today that our buddy Luke got hired at Costco. We are totally excited for him but sad for Gerrit because he will no longer be a teacher at BTB. We told him that we would shop at the costco that he works at so we can still keep in touch. He will still go to BTB and help out from time to time and we are grateful for that. We have his contact info and we will defiantly be in touch.
When Garth and I showed up at BTB in our Dobak's (TKD uniforms) Luke was there and when he saw us he just laughed and said that was awesome that we were doing it too. We are sure going to miss seeing him there all the time.
I am sitting here the day after and surprised that I am not very sore. Under my arms and inside my legs are a little sore but that is about it. I even did the boy push-ups and sit ups. The leaders were impressed that I could do them. To be honest so was I :)
I will post pictures...when we actually take them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment