I know I need to blog! I am getting "little hints" from all my faithful viewers.
Yes, TONS has been going on over the past three months and I need to take the time to sit and blog.
Gerrit's first day of first grade! Swimming class, TKD, Emma in dance shaking her Pom Poms, our new trailer, camping, Katie, Angie's PILE OF WORK that is keeping her from blogging :) Garth's new position at Wells Fargo, field trips, day trips and just goofing around.
Life just keeps speeding by and there seems like no time left for me and doing the important things, like dusting, laundry and preserving our precious family memories.
So be patient with me as I try to redeem myself...Kim I am letting you down as the creator of this blog... BTW do you do upkeep as well? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOL NOPE! I don't do upkeep. It's hard enough to get mine updated!
Post a Comment