Fawn, this one's for you :)
Gerrit was Optimus Prime and Emma was a pretty princess. We went over to Jamie's house for a party. There were a lot of people and I think the noise got to Gerrit because after about 15 minutes he asked if we could leave and go trick or treating.
We went to a couple friends houses, and then we went to Gerrit's teacher's house, Mrs. Johnston. She invited us in and we talked with her and her husband for about 20 minutes! She is such a wonderful teacher and friend to our family. After that we drove over to show Archie and Linda the kids costumes. We stayed there for about 30 minutes and said man we can't keep hanging out at everyone's house because we will never get back home and pass out our candy! BTW we still have all of the candy we bought to pass out! I don't know why we do that if we know we will be out most of the night anyway.
I wanted to take a picture of the kids before we left and they got their costumes messy. I took out the camera and when I pushed the button to take the picture I realized that I was in the video mode. That was fine I thought until I realized that I was taking a portrait style picture (the camera turned long way) and so half of the video is sideways! Oops!!
So here is the picture I thought I was taking when I did the video
Happy Happy Halloween...2008!!!




3 comments:
LOL, Okay, don't you know that you can't turn the camera sideways when taking a video? Nice!
Gerrit and Emma's Costumes are great!I'm glad they had fun on Halloween.I love the video!!
Thank you Angie. They are growing up so fast. When did Gerrit turn into such a towhead?? And he's so tall! Your busyness is such a good busyness--but I hope you get some rest and time for yourself once in awhile, and Garth too! Kids are great, but sometimes so demanding. Yours are darling!!!
Post a Comment