Thursday, December 4, 2008

Prayers

Tonight it was Gerrit's turn to say prayers. I asked him to bless daddy to feel better. Of course he told me he was already going to do that!

So here is how the prayer went:

Our father in Heaven, thankful for this day. Bless Dad and Mom to feel better.(woo hoo! I got included on this, I was under the weather the other day and he remembered...so sweet!) Bless Emma to have a Princess dream. Bless Mom and Dad to have dreams of loving me. Bless me to have Superhero dreams. Say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I will update tomorrow and let you know about our dreams.

3 comments:

Fawn said...

Hey Angie, we've got to update your family pic! We need to plan a time to see each other. At least at Gerrit's baptism, right?

Eric said...

I want Superhero dreams! What do you have to eat before bed to have those?! :-)

The Aussie and the Owl said...

What a funny kid! You guys are so blessed :)