Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Close call...to close!

We almost lost Katy last night! Garth almost ran her over.

It all started when we were outside watching Addie (our neighbor) walk over to play with the kids.

Katy was out wandering around and she saw Garth pull around the corner. She never chases after cars so it never occurred to me to get her. Well she loves her Daddy and when she saw it was his truck she ran out in front of it attempting to go around to the drivers side door to greet him. Garth didn't see Katy, he was watching Addie. I started YELLING and flailing my arms in the air trying to get him to stop the truck. He saw me just in time and I mean JUST in time. His tires brushed up against Katy's fur. I have never been so scared in my life. Silly I know, but we were all out there and if that happened and the kids saw it would have been terrible!!! So sorry Katy, from now on you are on a leash when you are out in the front yard.

No comments: