Yum Yum! These things are so cool. I heard about them from Kim but never got around to getting one. My friend Audrey and a scentsy party and I thought well now's as good a time as any so I got some. By some I meant their mega pack. What...Garth knew about it! He said that way we would have it to give to the grand kids!!! Well HA- the joke's on him because we WILL be able to give them to our grand kids...they last forever!!!
It's wax that is melted by a 25 watt light bulb in a decorative potpourri-like dish. I got 24 different scents and two warmers so me and my grand kids are set!
The whole house smells good!
Thanks Kim and Audrey! I'm HOOKED!!!




1 comment:
That's the same warmer I have! I have the black dot and the Turquoise dot warmers. One for upstairs and one for down. Black Raspberry Vanilla is my total fave and also the new scent-of-the-month for November, I can't remember what it's called, but it's a cinnamon one. I love these things! Two of my sisters are consultants so I can order any time, it's great.
--Sarah
Post a Comment