It isn't fun when Mom is under the weather. Garth took the kids to BTB for Gerrit's TKD class last night and I was at home getting ready for Mutual. The girls were having YW in Excellence. I was getting the things I am working on together and trying to do something with my hair before I left. I started getting dizzy and lightheaded. I sat down and had some soup thinking that I was just hungry but it didn't help. I took my temp and sure enough it was over 100. So I called Linda to tell her that I wouldn't be at Mutual, big bummer...sorry girls! I laid on the couch and I was asleep within minutes. Garth got home with the kids around 8:30 and I as dead to the world. So him being the awesome husband and Father that he is he helped me up and took me to bed. I don't remember anything else from last night.
This morning wasn't much different. Garth had to leave by 7am so I was on my own getting Gerrit off to school. Thank goodness I have such wonderful friends. Thanks Heather and Becky! I called them and they took Gerrit to school so I didn't have to get dressed. Then Whitney came and took Emma out for a little girl's date to Target so I went back to bed and slept until 1pm.
It is 10pm now and I still have a fever and am not feeling the best but you can only have one down day before your world falls apart so best of luck to me tomorrow and NO Nyquill tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment