I love that Emma's face is getting pudgy!! Mostly because I know she isn't in pain from her Crohn's and that she is getting good nutrition from her tube feedings. I can't believe how far she has come in such a short time. She was diagnosed with Crohn's on March 11th, 2013. She started night feeds of Pedia sure on March 13th. The slow drip feed will change the chlorotic flora in her gut and help to heal the inflammation. She had lab work on April 23rd that confirmed that the treatment is working! We are so happy that she didn't have to be on steroids . She will continue to have the nightly feeds for quite some time. We are hoping to get a G tube placed early next month. Then we won't have to deal with the NG tube, tape, and all the questions surrounding why the tube is there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment