I have been reading NieNie and I am in love. I love her determination, her faith, her never giving up...even when I am sure she felt like it everyday. I love how she can see the good in her everyday life. I love that she is willing to share that with all of us.
I have had my share of challenges in life. I try to see the positive, and all the Lord has blessed me with. I feel His love around me in my everyday life. I feel the Spirit whisper to me that the ordinary day to day are in fact, gifts from God. This has helped me through the tough times as well as appreciate when things are running smooth.
I have felt, over the last couple months, that I need to journal the events in my life more. I want to be able to look back and easily recall the special and not so special events or feelings that have made me the person I am today. I feel it an almost impossible task to start at the beginning, so I will start with what has been taking place at the Dixon household in 2013 and the MANY changes that await us this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment