Today was tough for me. I have had a pretty bad headache since last night. It was all I could do to get the kids out the door this morning for school. I came home and went back to bed. I could have stayed there all day, but I had a lot I needed to do. I got out of bed and went to the piano. I really like to play the piano. This is one of the talents I know The Lord has blessed me with that I new to develop more. I took lessons for about a month when I was a kid. It was from a neighbor two doors down. When she moved my parents didn't put me with another teacher. During High School I was in choir and learned to read music. From there I taught myself the basics of playing the piano. I can plunk my way through songs, but I need the theory behind it to become "fluent".
Playing the piano is very therapeutic for me. It helped my headache today and for about two hours my head didn't hurt.
We had Chris and the Elders over again for dinner tonight. We love spending time with them, and are excited for Chris' baptism this weekend. Garth and I are giving the talks at his baptism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment