We went to church as a family...I usually have to leave at 7:20 for ward council each week, so it was a real treat to all go together. Chris was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Garth confirmed him, with Bishop Haroldsen, Brother Anderson (ward mission leader), Brother Anderson (YM president), Elder Neave, and Elder Shaeffer in the circle. The blessing was wonderful. Chris was counciled to be patient with his family, to be a good brother and to learn to listen and rely on the promptings of the spirit so that his life will be joyful and blessed.
All the women in the ward got to go to Releif Society! A real treat to be gathered together. We had a great lesson by Stacey Clarke about the joy of womanhood. She used a great quote; "she understood who she was and WHOOSE she was" what a wonderfully simple, yet powerful statement.
After church we lounged around. Gerrit was tired, and quickly fell asleep! Garth, Emma and I hung out in the family room.
Emma put on a show for me...
Posed so I could get a cute picture...
Gave me a foot massage...
And played with my hair...
Pretty curls!!
Garth made yummy terriyaki chicken with pineapple for dinner.
Emma put on a show for me...
Posed so I could get a cute picture...
Gave me a foot massage...
And played with my hair...
Pretty curls!!
Garth made yummy terriyaki chicken with pineapple for dinner.
I sure do love this boy!!
Thank you my wonderful family for a simply perfect Mother's Day!!













No comments:
Post a Comment