Saturday, May 4, 2013

Visiting Grandpa and Tam's new house

Today we left Kent and Tamara's to head up to Sacramento and visit with Grandpa Bob and Tammy. They moved into their new house a month ago and we wanted to come check it out. They live in a little gated community for 55 and older. They have a three bedroom, two bath house with a zero maintenance yard and solar. That is the best kind of yard for my dad! The community has a nice pool and clubhouse. We had a fun visit. The kids swam. Tammy took a lot of pictures, so I can post them when I get copies. Keira wasn't feeling well, her teeth were bugging her and she cried for about an hour. When she finally calmed down Tamara said, "Keira, your teeth are hurting you really bad."
Keira said, "ya, I frwied" (cried)
Poor baby! I am glad you got some teething medicine and some Motrin, you should sleep well tonight!
We are now traveling back home. It is 8:38pm.
We are crazy, I realize this about us. We usually are night road warriors.
I have a 7:30 meeting tomorrow morning...my body will not be happy come 6am when I have to get up!
We had a fun day!

Funny story from today...
Tamara and I were on the couch resting after swimming. Dad came and sat between us, I put my feet up across Dad's lap. He used to always rub my feet and give me "rosebuds" when I was little. Both Dad and Tamara started playing with my feet. It felt really good!
Well, the next thing I know Tamara pulls out the girls nail clippers from her pocket and starts cutting my toenails!! We busted up laughing! I told her she needed to rub lotion on my feet after that and I would be halfway to a pedi!
I love my sister!!







No comments: